Why I must swear on my new blog?


Because why the fuck not? I will tell you why not in a moment but first let's look at this cat do a backflip.


Isn't That fuckin cool? I mean think about it, a lot of people can't do a backflip ..but this cat... it's done it! its done the impossible! And not just your average backflip. the cat almost flew off. 

Ok now back to the topic, why I must swear on my new blog, because this is my first ever blog and idk what else to do? NO. its because the blog gods told me, they told me I need to swear to set myself apart from all the tiddy wankers. From your everyday reddit post essay writing bloggers. Yes, you, you know who you are. I didn't make this post for you tho. I just wanted to show you that cool cat and say Good night! 

...

That is a lie, don't believe that. I mean have a good night by all means but I just wanted to say the F word with a capitol F. Cause if i can say it, you can too! Now say it, Say the F word like never before, yell it out as much as you, YES! Say it with me now... 

FIRECAATTT!




YES say it! FIRECAT!! 

aah i said it twice, wen a lil too fahh innit ??

Whoa that is an actual fire cat though , they're witches in disguise aren't they? I mean look at these cats flying, on fire, on water they're everywhere Even on your head sometimes. 



See! I told you, cats are witches trying to get inside your heads. Don't let em, Give em food sure, love em plenty but don't you ever let a cat inside your head EVER!


Anyways, that's all I wanted to say The F word and Have a good fuckin night or day, I'm not judging. 


Cheerioo!



Comment "Bonk Cat" to get a like :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog